Here’s a great “just for fun” game for your youth ministry.
Watch the game in action right here:
Video credit: Delmar Pete
HOW TO PLAY
- Students pair up, get one cup, and place the cup between them.
- A person on stage names a body part and students must touch that part.
- They continue doing this until the game leader finally says, “cup”.
- Once “cup” is called each player tries to grab the cup. Whoever gets it first is the winner.
- Each winner finds another winner and plays another round.
- Continue this process until 2 are left. These two battle it out for the championship.
- Hope you have a great summer!
– Nick Diliberto, Ministry to Youth
P.S. – If you like this game, then be sure to check out our SUMMER BUNDLE. For $69 get 30 summer games and over 8 months of youth group lessons.