Here’s a list of questions you might have about our resources.
If you have an issue with your order, a question of any kind, or a customer who needs assistance:
Contact Kate, our awesome customer service person, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. After purchase, how do I get the resources?
If you need to access your downloads, go here:
You’ll need to enter your order # and email in order to access your files.
If for any reason you can’t access your downloads, then simply contact Kate at email@example.com and she’ll be happy to take care of you.
2. I downloaded the files, but cannot open and/or view anything in it.
Keep in mind that you do need software to open and view the zip files.
You can download a free “trial” version of WinZip, which will enable you to view/open everything in a zip file.
If you’re on a PC. then go here to download WinZip for PC
If you’re on a Mac, then go here to download WinZip for Mac
To our knowledge, there is no WinZip option for iPad or iPhone. We recommend you download the files on PC/Mac desktop or laptop.
3. What do we believe?
All our lessons are theologically broad enough for all church denominations (and non-denominations). We stay central to the core truths of Christianity and don’t focus on denominational differences.
4. Can I share the download links with my team?
Of course, you can. We just ask you don’t share it with others outside of your church.
5. Can I get the resources as a physical product rather than a download?
No, our resources are only available as downloads. We do not have any physical products.
6. I placed an order, but am having issues viewing or downloading the resources.
Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll be happy to help you.
7. Do I need a PayPal account to order the bundle?
No. You can use any credit card. But if you do have a PayPal account, you can pay that way as well.
8. I ordered a big bundle, did I win a prize?
We announce all our prize winners on the bundle page by the next day at noon Eastern U.S. time.
9. Why didn’t I get an email with a receipt and/or download links?
Here are the two most popular reasons this happens:
You could have entered the wrong email or different email at checkout.
The email when to your spam folder. Be sure to check there if you haven’t already.
If this happened to you, contact Kate at email@example.com and she’ll be happy to help you.
10. What is your refund policy?
Refund or store credit is available up to 48 hours after purchase at our sole discretion.