PODCAST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
In Episode 4 of the Ministry to Youth Podcast, we interview Jonathan McKee from The Source for Youth Ministry on the topic of “How to Balance Family & Ministry”.
More specifically, we discuss:
- Why is it so hard to balance family & youth ministry?
- How do you balance family and ministry if you’re a volunteer leader and also work full-time?
- If you’re a full-time youth ministry leader, how do you work smarter?
- How to avoid burnout in youth ministry.
- The real reason you’re out of balance and what to do about it.
Jonathan gets real in this episode and shares about a breaking point in his life as a youth ministry leader. He talks about a time when ministry and family was way out of balance and what he learned through the experience.
Note: To listen to the episode, click the play button on the bottom left of the below image.
Here are links to Jonathan’s websites:
The Source for Youth Ministry – Thesource4ym.com
The Source for Parents – Thesource4parents.com
In this episode, Jonathan mentions 2 books on sex & intimacy that are soon to be released:
More than Just the Talk (for parents & youth workers) – You can pre-order now
Sex Matters (for students) – Soon to be released (not yet available to order)
Enjoyed this episode?
Listen to the podcast on iTunes and leave us a review here: