FOUR YOUTH GROUP LESSONS ON FRIENDSHIPS
This new youth ministry series just went live!
Friends – A 4-week series teaches students about being a good friend and finding good friends.
Lesson 1: Following Jesus’ Example
Bible Verses: John 17:15-21; John 15:12-13; Matthew 28:20b; 1 Thessalonians 5:17; John 5:24; Ephesians 4:15
Bottom Line: Being a good friend means following Jesus’ example.
Lesson 2: Meeting Needs
Bible Verses: 2 Kings 4:1-7; Luke 11:11-13; John 15:12-13; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:33Bottom Line: Being a good friend means meeting needs.
Lesson 3: Seasonal Friendships
Bible Verses: 1 Samuel 18-20; 2 Samuel 9
Bottom Line: Being a good friend means having healthy expectations of our friendships.
Lesson 4: Bearing Spiritual Fruit to Encourage and Nourish Others
Bible Verses: Galatians 5:19-23
Bottom Line: Being a good friend means bearing spiritual fruit to encourage and nourish others.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
One Reply to “FOUR YOUTH GROUP LESSONS ON FRIENDSHIPS”
Please send the materials