Here’s a list of our best New Year’s youth group lessons in our store:
Exclusive Teaching Curriculum – One year of new youth ministry curriculum totally done for you. Save 77% on $429 worth of new youth Bible lessons and games!
- All brand new releases!
- Instantly download all 11 series.
- Each lesson includes an opening game connected to the lesson, creative teaching, and small group questions.
- All lessons include options for online and in-person youth group.
2022 New Year’s Bundle – Save 76% on $420 youth ministry lessons and games for the New Year and beyond!
- GOODBYE PAST, HELLO FUTURE: This series encourages students to let go of their past and look forward to what God has in store for the future.
- THIS YEAR I WILL: This 4-week series encourages students to make strong commitments in the new year to their friends, family, faith, and future.
- 1 Timothy 4:12: A 4-week youth group series about how God uses teenagers and those who don’t feel like they can measure up to do amazing thing
- And so much more!
Clean Slate – A new 5-week New Year’s series teaching students that they can have a fresh start with God at any time.
Lesson 1: Why Do You Need A Clean Slate
- Bible: Psalm 51:7; Genesis 6:5-22; Genesis 7:2-24; Genesis 8:1-22
- Bottom Line: We do not have to carry the burdens of our past failings, sins, and grief throughout our entire lives because God offers us a clean slate
Lesson 2: What Do You Do With A Clean Slate?
- Bible: Romans 5:10 (NLT)
- Bottom Line: A clean slate is about accepting God’s forgiveness in our own lives and extending that forgiveness to others
Lesson 3: Loving God With A Clean Slate
- Bible: Ephesians 4:31-32; Colossians 3:1-5
- Bottom Line: Because you have a clean slate, you can have a clear conscience and be free to love and serve God with all your heart
Lesson 4: Trusting God With A Clean Slate
- Bible: Proverbs 3:6; Genesis 22:1-19
- Bottom Line: If you trust God, you will be able to look back and see how He led you, even when you didn’t know what was happening at the time
You – A new 4-week New Year’s series on being salt & light.
Lesson 1: Who Do I Want To Be?
- Bible: Matthew 5:13-16
- Bottom Line: You’re most “you” when you’re who God created you to be.
Lesson 2: How Am I Doing?
- Bible: Matthew 5:13-16, Proverbs 27:6, Matthew 23:27, Matthew 26:75
- Bottom Line: To become the best “you,” you start with being honest about how you’re doing.
Lesson 3: How Can I Grow And Change?
- Bible: Matthew 5:13-16, Romans 8:15
- Bottom Line: Do the THINGS you need to do to make more space in your life for Jesus.
Lesson 4: What’s The Point?
- Bible: Matthew 5:13-16, John 15:5, John 15:10
- Bottom Line: We live as salt and light to help others enter the Kingdom of God
Meant for More – This 5-week New Year’s series helps students discover that God’s plan for their lives exceeds what they could ever imagine.
And here’s a one-off lesson…
Friendships – The lesson’s main idea, based on Proverbs 17:17, is: You have to be willing to take a risk to really love & serve your friends.