Sunday morning the weather was absolutely beautiful. It was cool and sunny. So I opened up the door to our front porch, sat down and did some journaling/reflecting.
In that moment, I wrote down three ideas that have been swimming around in my head over the last week.
In the midst of the new “quarantine life” we’re living in, I believe there is an opportunity for us to:
- Stop. Reflect. Pray. Just be. Exist.
- Breath. Enjoy a slower pace of life.
- Connect with your family.
- What have you been putting off because of fear, lack of time, etc?
- What has God has been speaking to you…that you haven’t done yet?
- What can you do right now to get started?
- Now is the time to take action.
- Everything is different…overnight.
- What’s different for you?
- Are you resisting the change or embracing it?
- Embrace the shift. Go with it. See where it leads.
- Look for the new opportunities that might exist.
Nick Diliberto, Ministry to Youth
Check out our newest release…
UNCERTAINTY: A new 6-pack of youth group lessons helping students wrestle with the COVID-19 pandemic and other uncertain times. In addition to the 6 lessons, you get a bonus Easter lesson from our new SHOOK series.