Need a last minute youth group game?
Here’s a “just for fun” perfect for an upcoming event or service.
It requires little preparation, the supplies are super cheap, and it is tons of fun.
Watch the game in action right here:
Video credit: Delmar Pete
HOW TO PLAY
- Students pair up, get one cup, and place the cup between them.
- A person on stage names a body part and students must touch that part.
- They continue doing this until the game leader finally says, “cup”.
- Once “cup” is called each player tries to grab the cup. Whoever gets it first is the winner.
- Each winner finds another winner and plays another round.
- Continue this process until 2 are left. These two battle it out for the championship.
- Hope you have a great summer!
Enjoy the game!
– Nick Diliberto, Ministry to Youth
Looking for youth ministry curriculum? Check out our …
EXCLUSIVE TEACHING CURRICULUM: Get one year of strategic teaching curriculum for youth ministry. Save 77% on $429 worth of new youth ministry lessons and games!