YOUTH GROUP GAME: ULTIMATE CUP SHOWDOWN
Need a last minute youth group game?
Here’s a “just for fun” perfect for an upcoming event or service.
It requires little preparation, the supplies are super cheap, and it is tons of fun.
Watch the game in action right here:
Video credit: Delmar Pete
HOW TO PLAY
- Students pair up, get one cup, and place the cup between them.
- A person on stage names a body part and students must touch that part.
- They continue doing this until the game leader finally says, “cup”.
- Once “cup” is called each player tries to grab the cup. Whoever gets it first is the winner.
- Each winner finds another winner and plays another round.
- Continue this process until 2 are left. These two battle it out for the championship.
- Hope you have a great summer!
Enjoy the game!
– Nick Diliberto, Ministry to Youth
Looking for youth ministry curriculum? Check out the…
4 Replies to “YOUTH GROUP GAME: ULTIMATE CUP SHOWDOWN”
We call this “Head Shoulders Knees CUP!”
(Bonus – you can use reusable cups – less waste!)
Thanks for the advice!
Thank you so much for your help; we are a small church in inner city Brooklyn, and there’s just no extra funds to purchase materials.
You are a blessing that we give the Lord thanks for.
Awesome to hear that we can bless you guys!