Youth Group Game – Deathball
Deathball is a “just for fun” game for your youth group.
It’s one of those “classic” youth ministry games that is the perfect ice-breaker for your next meeting.
We usually don’t post widely popular youth group games because we like to create unique content on our blog. But we really like this game and love the video that goes along with it. So, we wanted to share it.
Watch the video below for instructions on how to play.
The game instructions are also written below the video.
How to Play
- Make a circle of chairs for each player, minus one.
- Students sit in chairs, one player in the middle of the circle. He/she is it.
- One student in the circle holds the ball and throws it to another player in the circle.
- The player in the middle’s goal is to either tag the person who has the ball or catch the ball when it’s thrown to another player. If either of those attempts are successful, then the player in the middle switches with the player in the circle.
- When starting a round, players cannot throw the ball to the person directly next to them.
- If the ball doesn’t touch a player in the circle when thrown to them, they cannot get up and get the ball. The only person chasing the ball should be the person in the circle who touched it last and the person in the center.
If you play this game with your youth ministry, youth group, or youth sunday school…be sure to leave a comment below and let us know how it went.
We would love to hear from you 🙂
Like this game? View this Youth Group Game for Easter