Youth Group Game – Q-Tip War [Video]
Q-Tip War Is a Really Fun Youth Group Game!
The students in your youth ministry will love this!
- Lots of Q-Tips
- One straw per student (big enough to shoot Q-Tips thru)
How to Play
- Divide the room in half and create two teams.
- Choose 2-5 students to give out Q-Tips and straws
- Each team shoots Q-tips thru straw to the other side.
- Q-Tips can be picked up and shot back but cannot be thrown.
- The team with the most Q-Tips on the other side when time is over wins (set a time limit of your own).
Another way you could play is for students to shoot the Q-Tips at the opposing team.
Students who are “hit” are eliminated.
First team who eliminates everyone on the opposing team wins.
You’ll love these Youth Group Games on Video – AirPong, Friendship Shake, and Jelly Belly Roulette
Looking for youth ministry curriculum? Check out the…
5 Replies to “Youth Group Game – Q-Tip War [Video]”
Looks liked fun!
Tried this with my youth group of about 10. They weren’t so much into it. They did, however, enjoy playing a “nerf war/tag” with them (Shooting them at each other)
I’m going to use this with my Elementary age youth! Might be too boring for teens, but these kids are going to love it!!! Thank You!
Oh Goodness! The nurse in me came out when I thought of someone inhaling and that Q-tip went in the other direction!
Wenda, That is too funny!