Q-Tip War Is a Really Fun Youth Group Game!
The students in your youth ministry will love this!
- Lots of Q-Tips
- One straw per student (big enough to shoot Q-Tips thru)
How to Play
- Divide the room in half and create two teams.
- Choose 2-5 students to give out Q-Tips and straws
- Each team shoots Q-tips thru straw to the other side.
- Q-Tips can be picked up and shot back but cannot be thrown.
- The team with the most Q-Tips on the other side when time is over wins (set a time limit of your own).
Another way you could play is for students to shoot the Q-Tips at the opposing team.
Students who are “hit” are eliminated.
First team who eliminates everyone on the opposing team wins.
Looking for youth ministry curriculum? Check out the…
ONE YEAR YOUTH CURRICULUM, VOLUME 2 – Save 78% on one year of teaching curriculum and Bible studies for youth ministry.