Q-Tip War Is a Really Fun Youth Group Game!
The students in your youth ministry will love this!
- Lots of Q-Tips
- One straw per student (big enough to shoot Q-Tips thru)
How to Play
- Divide the room in half and create two teams.
- Choose 2-5 students to give out Q-Tips and straws
- Each team shoots Q-tips thru straw to the other side.
- Q-Tips can be picked up and shot back but cannot be thrown.
- The team with the most Q-Tips on the other side when time is over wins (set a time limit of your own).
Another way you could play is for students to shoot the Q-Tips at the opposing team.
Students who are “hit” are eliminated.
First team who eliminates everyone on the opposing team wins.
Looking for youth ministry curriculum? Check out the…